Chloe Bikini Bottom Spring Bouquet
why we designed this
Chloe bikini bottoms, Smooth seamless pull on bottoms with a strappy criss cross front. Available in cheeky coverage. They will be a favorite, we are sure! Wear with the Chloe bikini top to complete the look. By Beach Babe Swimwear.
- soft fabric
- fully lined
- flattering cheeky cut
- smooth thick band
- no muffin top
- made in california
model size & fit
- Hannah: height 5’7” bust 32C waist 24” hips 34”
- modeled in size xsmall bottom
- fit: sits high over hips
- coverage: cheeky
- love handle friendly
If you are in-between sizes on the bottoms or prefer a looser fit - size up.
- How to read OUR size guide properly:
- Measuring tips: Use a soft tape measure and measure mid hip.
- Measuring hips: Measure below the hip bone but above the fullest part of your booty!
- Bikini width in inches: This is the full width of our bottoms in inches NOT stretched. All our styles usually stretch 4-5 inches. You can use this measurement to measure a bikini bottom you have. Keep in mind a used bikini will be more stretched out than a new bikini. Bikinis when wet also loosen up.
- Please use bottom size chart for more measurements.
Bikini width (in)
|US Pant Size||Hips (in)||Waist (in)|
Skimpy coverage bottoms
offer the least amount of
coverage for our most
daring beach babes who
love to show skin!
Our cheeky bikini bottoms
are the most popular
with their form fitting cuts.
They are the most
flattering for the peach!
Full bottoms offer
while still showing off
a little cheek sand
flattering your assets!
These bottoms give off boho vibes and are so cute! It makes your booty look great.
Super cute, but runs on the smaller size
I was very excited for my first Beachbabe sets and still am! Rating a 4 because of size consistency. I personally feel like they run a size down. For ex: I’m usually a large top and medium bottom and I feel like I’m squeezing into both of these new suits, which isn’t a great feeling. The store is too far to exchange, so I’m hoping to lose a few pounds before my vacation in a few weeks and that it makes a difference, but I’m not sure. My sizes don’t change much when I fluctuate between 5-10 lbs. I did try following the sizing chart and I love that your swimwear advertises for women of all shapes and sizes, but I think some adjustments could be made for these suits in terms of size. For reference: I fit into a size 7-9/27-28 on the bottom, and have D cups and wear size medium shirts up top.
athletic build, 135lbs, 48 yrs old ... bought the full size bottom. this is the second suit i’ve bought and they are awesome!!!! comfortable, stays where it’s suppose to ... really good material.
My wife bought and it was worth the money!!!
The Chloe bottoms are the best bikini bottom I own! The material I do soft and no cutting in anywhere.
We're proud of what we do
As self-proclaimed Beach Babes ourselves, it has always been our mission to offer fellow babes the highest quality bikinis, designed to empower you to feel confident and beautiful. All made from scratch right here in sunny California :)